15ft x 10ft Canopro Compact
$945.00 – $1,070.00
Easily transport your instant shelter from A to B, with our convenient, highly portable Canopro Compact Shelter. Drawing from years of industry knowledge and expertise, Surf & Turf is proud to have developed this revolutionary shelter. A lighter, more compact version of our best-selling Canopro Lite. This pop up gazebo packs down to a size of just 43″ x 14″ x 14″, and can be readily stored in the boot of a small car.
The Compact Shelter is ideal for traders, exhibitors, charity workers and marketing companies with small vehicles, allowing you to easily send staff into town centre locations.
A space-saving alternative to regular shelters, this mini marquee can fit into the boot of any car, as well as emergency services vehicles where every inch of space is precious. The smallest shelter on the market today – guaranteed!
Looking for a branded shelter solution?
See our custom printing page for more info or inquire within for a quote on custom branding.
- Constructed from hexagonal aluminum with a diameter 40mm x 1.3mm
- Heavy-duty quick release pull pin joints
- 5 position, fully adjustable height settings
- 4.5″ x 4.5″ fully welded zinc plated steel footplate
- Quick-release pull pin fixing
- All frame work assembled with machine nut and bolt for ease of maintenance
- Available as an accessory, Neoprene Joint Protectors (see optional accessories)
- Manufactured from 380g per Sq metre high quality, close mesh polyester, PU coated to ensure fully waterproof
- Inner velcro straps to fix the pitch of the canopy to the framework. This aids in a neat, professional look while further preventing rain from pooling.
- Flame Retardant ULC – S109 CPAI 84 NFPA – 701 (with fire certificate)
- UV treated
- Double-stitched with reinforcing on stress areas
- All seams tape sealed
- Canopy Securing Bolts, these are a vital feature and ensure the canopy is attached correctly to the frame. Over time they also keep the canopy tight, giving a more professional look.
- Canopy Protector Bag (see included accessories)
- Manufactured from the same 380g per Sq metre high quality coated mesh polyester, PU coated to ensure fully waterproof.
- Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
- Each panel has zipped ends and can be fixed in any position to suit the conditions of the day. When zipped together it also ensures a watertight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look.
- Reinforced zipped areas: Our sidewalls have a double material reinforced area around the zips. This gives maximum strength to this stress area. Being able to quickly remove one or more panel(s) for more exposure is a major benefit to Traders and Exhibitors.
- No.8 Zips: All our sides feature No.8 zips for strength and reliability.
- The shelter has two window panels with blinds, one door panel, and one solid panel
- Door Stoppers. All of our door panels are finished with high-quality PVC stoppers
- Cut Out Corners: For ease of use, all of our side walls have cut angled corners, designed to make joining the walls as easy as possible.
- Joining Strip: Our sidewalls are designed to be a tight fit; this ensures they look neat and professional. If you struggle to join the last side, use the additional joining strip we provide with all sidewall kits, free of charge.
- All the sides are interchangeable to suit the conditions of the day.
- Wheeled Cover Bag – The Canopro Lite shelter come complete a wheeled cover bag for storage and transportation.
- Canopy Protector Cover – This drawstring bag goes over the canopy when the frame is packed down, prior to putting the shelter in the bag. It assists in the protection of your canopy and stops it from getting marked by the frame bag.
- Anchor Stakes & Tie-Down Rope – Your frame will come with a pouch containing anchor stakes and tie-down rope for use on soft ground.
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Frame packed size – 43″ x 19″ x 15″
- Sidewalls in bag – 18″ x 18″ x 8″
- Canopy – 22″ x 15″ x 5″
- Frame weight – 74lbs
- Canopy weight – 19lbs
- Sidewalls weight – 32lbs
The Canopro Lite Shelter is covered by a 24-month manufacturers warranty.
A comprehensive list of spare parts are kept in stock ready to ship should you need them.
Terms and conditions apply.
CANOPRO COMPACT SHELTER
A step-by-step guide to constructing your canopy:
DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS
One Person Construction
One Person Construction & Deconstruction (Without Canopy)
Two Person Construction & Deconstruction
Two Person Construction & Deconstruction (Without Canopy)
Unsure about which shelter grade you need?Check out our guide here