10ft x 10ft With Extended Rain Canopy Canopro Lite
$825.00 – $999.00
A popular option for market traders, our extending rain canopy design allows you to make use of the area in front of your shelter, whilst protecting staff, customers, and your products from the elements, whatever the weather.
Unlike other options, our market extender is designed to be used in rain, as well as sun. We have specifically designed the fixing to be simple and easy to operate, with cam-lock adjustments.
The market awning has an 31.5″ projection.
Looking for a branded shelter solution?
See our custom printing page for more info or inquire within for a quote on custom branding.
- Constructed from hexagonal aluminum with a diameter of 40mm x 1.3mm
- Heavy-duty quick-release, spring-loaded pull pin joints
- 5 position, fully adjustable height settings
- 4.5″ x 4.5″ fully welded zinc plated steel footplate
- Quick-release pull pins for height fixing
- All frame work assembled with machine nut and bolt for ease of maintenance
- Available as an accessory, Neoprene Joint Protectors (see optional accessories)
- Manufactured from 380g per Sq metre high quality, close mesh polyester, PU coated to ensure fully waterproof
- Inner velcro straps to fix the pitch of the canopy to the framework. This aids in a neat, professional look while further preventing rain from pooling.
- UV treated
- Double stitched with reinforcing on stress areas
- All seams tape sealed
- Canopy Securing Bolts, these are a vital feature and ensure the canopy is attached correctly to the frame. Over time they also keep the canopy tight, giving a more professional look.
- Canopy Protector Bag (see included accessories)
- Flame Retardent ULC – S109 CPAI 84 NFPA – 701 (with fire certificate)
- Manufactured from the same 380g per Sq metre high quality coated mesh polyester, PU coated to ensure fully waterproof.
- Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
- Each panel has zipped ends and can be fixed in any position to suit the conditions of the day. When zipped together it also ensures a watertight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look.
- Reinforced zipped areas: Our sidewalls have a double material reinforced area around the zips. This gives maximum strength to this stress area. Being able to quickly remove one or more panel(s) for more exposure is a major benefit to Traders and Exhibitors.
- No.8 Zips, all our sides feature No.8 zips for strength and reliability.
- The shelter has two window panels with blinds, one door panel, and one solid panel
- Door Stoppers. All of our door panels are finished with high-quality PVC stoppers
- Cut Out Corners: For ease of use, all of our side walls have cut angled corners, designed to make joining the walls as easy as possible.
- Joining Strip: Our sidewalls are designed to be a tight fit; this ensures they look neat and professional. If you struggle to join the last side, use the additional joining strip we provide with all sidewall kits, free of charge.
- All the sides are interchangeable to suit the conditions of the day.
- Wheeled Cover Bag – The Canopro Lite shelter come complete a wheeled cover bag for storage and transportation.
- Canopy Protector Cover – This drawstring bag goes over the canopy when the frame is packed down, prior to putting the shelter in the bag. It assists in the protection of your canopy and stops it from getting marked by the frame bag.
- Anchor Stakes & Tie-Down Rope – Your frame will come with a pouch containing anchor stakes and tie-down rope for use on soft ground.
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Frame packed size – 63″ x 11″ x 11″
- Sidewalls in bag – 18″ x 18″ x 7″
- Canopy – 22″ x 15″ x 4″
- Frame weight – 55lbs
- Canopy weight – 15lbs
- Sidewall weight – 29lbs
- Awning Extender Material and Bars Kit 3m – 45″ x 7″ x 3″
- Awning Extender Material and Bars Kit 3m weight – 7lbs
The Canopro Lite Shelter is covered by a 24-month manufacturers warranty.
A comprehensive list of spare parts are kept in stock ready to ship should you need them.
Terms and conditions apply.
Unsure about which shelter grade you need?Check out our guide here