10ft x 10ft Canopro Elite
Heavy Duty Pop Up Gazebo
$805.00 – $1,135.00
This 10ft x 10ft Heavy Duty Gazebo is our premium version of your standard Gazebo Size.
Taking everything we know about Gazebos and shelters and adding the Canopro Elite touch.
Our Canopro Elite Shelter is a long-lasting investment for you or your business, boasting unprecedented strength and remarkable ease of transportation. Made from quality materials like our anodized aluminium frame and tested to the highest standards, we are proud to present our most professional shelter to date.
Not only is it completely waterproof – this 10ft x 10ft heavy duty gazebo is also flame-retardant.
With 20 colours to choose from and optional sidewalls should you desire that more robust option this is certainly the solution to your needs.
Looking for a branded shelter solution?
See our custom printing page for more info or inquire within for a quote on custom branding.
- 2mm gauge high-quality anodized aluminium
- 60mm hexagonal alloy legs
- Cast alloy joints
- Reinforced cross bars with unique internal ribs
- Nut and bolt construction
- Quick-release pull pin fixing
- 5 position adjustable height settings 75″ – 86.5″
- Neoprene Joint Protectors (see included accessories)
- Manufactured from 550g per Sq metre high quality, close mesh polyester, PU coated on the outside with a PVC coating on the inside to ensure fully waterproof
- Double stitched with reinforcing on stress areas
- Inner velcro straps to fix the pitch of the canopy to the framework. This aids in a neat, professional look while further preventing rain from pooling.
- UV treated
- All seams tape sealed
- Flame Retardant ULC – S109 CPAI 84 NFPA – 701 (with fire certificate)
- Canopy Securing Bolts, these are a vital feature and ensure the canopy is attached correctly to the frame. Over time they also keep the canopy tight, giving a more professional look.
- Canopy Protector Bag
- Manufactured from the same 550g per Sq metre high quality coated mesh polyester, PU coated on the outside with a PVC coating on the inside to ensure fully waterproof.
- 35mm PVC sown in mudwall
- Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
- Each panel has zipped ends and can be fixed in any position to suit the conditions of the day. When zipped together it also ensures a watertight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look.
- Reinforced zipped areas: Our sidewalls have a double material reinforced area around the zips. This gives maximum strength to this stress area. Being able to quickly remove one or more panel(s) for more exposure is a major benefit to Traders and Exhibitors.
- No.8 Zips: All our sides feature No.8 zips for strength and reliability.
- The shelter has two window panels with blinds, one door panel, and one solid panel
- Door Stoppers. All of our door panels are finished with high-quality PVC stoppers
- Cut Out Corners: For ease of use, all of our side walls have cut angled corners, designed to make joining the walls as easy as possible.
- Joining Strip: Our sidewalls are designed to be a tight fit; this ensures they look neat and professional. If you struggle to join the last side, use the additional joining strip we provide with all sidewall kits, free of charge.
- All the sides are interchangeable to suit the conditions of the day.
- Canopy Protector Cover – This drawstring bag goes over the canopy when the frame is packed down, prior to putting the shelter in the bag. It assists in the protection of your canopy and stops it from getting marked by the frame bag.
- Neoprene Joint Protectors – Unique to Surf & Turf Instant Shelters, our neoprene sleeves cover all joints, connectors and central spider joints to assist the protection of the canopy material from being damaged against the frame.
- Anchor Stakes & Tie-Down Rope – Your frame will come with a pouch containing anchor stakes and tie-down rope for use on soft ground.
COVER BAG OPTIONS
The Canopro Elite shelter comes with a free cover bag. Wheeled bags and flight cases are available as optional extras.
- Cover Bag – Free bag supplied with all Canopro Elite Shelters.
- Standard Wheeled Bag – Standard bag but with wheels for easier transportation.
- Large Wheeled Bag – Our professional large wheeled bag is designed for customers who require an upgrade over our standard wheeled bag. It has the benefits of a full stack truck, but without the weight and bulky storage size. Designed for commercial use, this bag is perfect for exhibitions, events, and for customers who need to regularly transport their Instant Shelter over long distances. With a steel base plate and oversized large wheels, this is the highest quality Instant Shelter bag on the market.
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Frame packed size – 61″ x 13″ x 13″
- Sidewalls in bag – 18″ x 18″ x9″
- Canopy – 22″ x 15″ x 5″
- Frame weight – 82lbs
- Canopy weight – 21lbs
- Sidewall weight – 45lbs
Our Canopro Elite frame shelters come with a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
A complete list of spare parts is available in stock should any parts need replacing.
Terms and conditions apply.
CANOPRO ELITE SHELTER
A step-by-step guide to constructing your canopy: