20ft Hexagonal Shelter Canopro Elite
Heavy Duty Pop Up Hexagonal Gazebo
$1,775.00 – $2,124.00
This 20ft Hexaganol Gazebo is an absolute standout from our premium Canopro Elite Range.
Offering a unique shape and an ample amount of space it creates a unique shelter that boasts a high-quality frame and materials.
The frame is constructed from anodized aluminum with cast alloy joints and reinforced crossbars – with the added feet – this is certainly a structurally sound shelter.
With a waterproof canopy and optional sidewalls, this unique space can be completely cut off from the elements.
With a 3 year warranty, there’s a reason why we’re trusted to supply exhibitors and domestic clients throughout North America & Europe.
With 5 colours available and optional sidewalls – we’ll have the exact 20ft hexagonal heavy-duty gazebo that you’re looking for.
Looking for a branded shelter solution?
See our custom printing page for more info or inquire within for a quote on custom branding.
- 2mm gauge high-quality anodized aluminum
- 60mm hexagonal alloy legs
- Cast alloy joints
- Reinforced cross bars with unique internal ribs
- Nut and bolt construction
- Quick-release pull pin fixing
- 5 position adjustable height settings 75″ – 86.5″
- Neoprene Joint Protectors (see included accessories)
- Manufactured from 550g per Sq metre high quality, close mesh polyester, PU coated on the outside with a PVC coating on the inside to ensure fully waterproof
- Double stitched with reinforcing on stress areas
- Inner velcro straps to fix the pitch of the canopy to the framework. This aids in a neat, professional look while further preventing rain from pooling.
- UV treated
- All seams tape sealed
- Flame Retardent ULC – S109 CPAI 84 NFPA – 701 (with fire certificate)
- Canopy Securing Bolts. These are a vital feature and ensure the canopy is attached correctly to the frame. Over time they also keep the canopy tight, giving a more professional look.
- Canopy Protector Bag
- Manufactured from the same 550g per Sq metre high quality coated mesh polyester, PU coated on the outside with a PVC coating on the inside to ensure fully waterproof.
- 13 inch PVC sown in mudwall
- Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
- Each panel has zipped ends and can be fixed in any position to suit the conditions of the day. When zipped together it also ensures a water tight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look. The zip continues on to the PVC mudwall, this is a unique and vital feature.
- Reinforced zipped areas. Our sidewalls have a double material reinforced area around the zips. This gives maximum strength to this stress area. Being able to quickly remove one or more panel(s) for more exposure is a major benefit to Traders and Exhibitors.
- No.8 Zips, all our sides feature No.8 zips for strength and reliability.
- Shelter sides have one solid panel, two window panels with a blind on the inside which can be rolled up and down as well as one door panel.
- Sidewall Pockets: All Canopro Elite sidewalls have built-in ground bars pockets, meaning if ground bars are used the side walls will be secured to the frame, stopping them from blowing in the wind. This is a unique feature and can be vital if the shelter is used on hard-standing when the sides cannot be pegged.
- Door Stoppers, all of our door panels are finished with high-quality PVC stoppers
- Cut Out Corners: For ease of use, all of our side walls have cut angled corners designed to make joining the walls as easy as possible.
- Joining Strip: Our sidewalls are designed to be a tight fit, this ensures they look neat and professional, if you struggle to join the last side, use the additional joining strip we provide with all sides free of charge.
- All the sides are interchangeable to suit the conditions of the day.
- Canopy Protector Cover – This draw string bag goes over the canopy when the frame is packed down, prior to putting the shelter in the bag. It assists in the protection of your canopy and stops it from getting marked by the frame bag.
- Neoprene Joint Protectors – Unique to Surf & Turf Instant Shelters, our neoprene sleeves cover all joints, connectors and central spider joints to assist the protection of the canopy material from being damaged against the frame.
- Anchor Stakes & Tie-Down Rope: Your frame will come with a pouch containing anchor stakes and tie-down rope for use on soft ground.
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Frame packed size – 63″ x 18″ x 18″
- Sidewalls in bag – 18″ x 18″ x14″
- Canopy – 23″ x 15″ x 8″
- Frame weight – 143lbs
- Canopy weight – 40lbs
- Sidewall weight – 67lbs
Our Canopro Elite frame shelters come with a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
A complete list of spare parts is available in stock should any parts need replacing.
Terms and conditions apply.
CANOPRO ELITE HEXAGONAL SHELTER
A step-by-step guide to constructing your canopy:
DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS
Unsure about which shelter grade you need?Check out our guide here