15ft x 10ft Canopro Elite Clear
$1,229.00 – $1,744.00
Our unique clear canopy and side walls are designed for customers who require more light within their instant shelter. Perfect for market traders, exhibitions, events, and even a pop-up greenhouse!
Designed to be just as strong as our standard canopy and walls, with double thickness material on all stress areas and reinforced zips.
The Canopro Elite Clear is available as a complete package with Frame, Canopy and Sides or Frame and Canopy only.
Both options come with a free cover bag. Wheeled bags are available as optional extras, see ‘Show the detail’ for more info.
- 2mm gauge high quality anodized aluminium
- 60mm hexagonal alloy legs
- Cast alloy joints
- Reinforced cross bars with unique internal ribs
- Nut and bolt construction
- Quick release pull pin fixing
- 5 position adjustable height settings 75″ – 86.5″
- Neoprene Joint Protectors (see included accessories)
Looking for our full range of clear gazebos? Shop our clear gazebo range
- Fully waterproof
- All seams tape sealed
- Flame Retardent ULC – S109 CPAI 84 NFPA – 701 (with fire certificate)
- Canopy Securing Bolts, these are a vital feature and ensure the canopy is attached correctly to the frame. Over time they also keep the canopy tight, giving a more professional look.
- Canopy Protector Bag
- Fully waterproof
- 35mm PVC sown in mudwall
- Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
- Each panel has zipped ends and can be fixed in any position to suit the conditions of the day. When zipped together it also ensures a water tight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look. The zip continues on to the PVC mudwall, this is a unique and vital feature.
- Reinforced zipped areas. Our sidewalls have a double material reinforced area around the zips. This gives maximum strength to this stress area. Being able to quickly remove one or more panel(s) for more exposure is a major benefit to Traders and Exhibitors.
- No.8 Zips, all our sides feature No.8 zips for strength and reliability.
- Shelter sides have one solid panel, two window panels with a blind on the inside which can be rolled up and down as well as one door panel.
- Sidewall Pockets: All Canopro Elite sidewalls have built-in ground bars pockets, meaning if ground bars are used the side walls will be secured to the frame, stopping them from blowing in the wind. This is a unique feature and can be vital if the shelter is used on hard-standing when the sides cannot be pegged.
- Door Stoppers, all of our door panels are finished with high-quality PVC stoppers
- Cut Out Corners: For ease of use, all of our side walls have cut angled corners designed to make joining the walls as easy as possible.
- Joining Strip: Our sidewalls are designed to be a tight fit, this ensures they look neat and professional, if you struggle to join the last side, use the additional joining strip we provide with all sides free of charge.
- All the sides are interchangeable to suit the conditions of the day.
- Canopy Protector Cover – This draw string bag goes over the canopy when the frame is packed down, prior to putting the shelter in the bag. It assists in the protection of your canopy and stops it from getting marked by the frame bag.
- Neoprene Joint Protectors – Unique to Surf & Turf Instant Shelters, our neoprene sleeves cover all joints, connectors and central spider joints to assist the protection of the canopy material from being damaged against the frame.
- Anchor Stakes & Tie-Down Rope: Your frame will come with a pouch containing anchor stakes and tie-down rope for use on soft ground.
COVER BAG OPTIONS
The Canopro Elite shelter comes with a free cover bag, wheeled bags and flight cases are available as optional extras.
- Cover Bag – Free bag supplied with all Canopro Elite Shelters.
- Large Wheeled Bag – Our professional large wheeled bag is designed for customers who require an upgrade over our standard wheeled bag, it has the benefits of a full stack truck, but without the weight and bulky storage size. Designed for commercial use this bag is perfect for exhibitions, events and for customers who need to regularly transport their Instant Shelter over long distances. With a steel base plate, and oversized large wheels, this is the highest quality Instant Shelter bag on the market.
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Frame packed size – 61″ x 17″ x 13″
- Sidewalls in bag – 18″ x 18″ x9″
- Canopy – 22″ x 17″ x 10″
- Frame weight – 112lbs
- Canopy weight – 26lbs
- Sidewall weight – 35lbs
Our Canopro Elite frame shelters come with a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
A complete list of spare parts is available in stock should any parts need replacing.
Terms and conditions apply.
CANOPRO ELITE SHELTER
A step-by-step guide to constructing your canopy:
DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS
Unsure about which shelter grade you need?Check out our guide here